HSTW Ohio Network offers member services to schools and organizations in northeast Ohio to support school improvement efforts. HSTW Ohio Network works closely with HSTW (High Schools that Work) NE Ohio Region, a grant funded program of the Ohio Department of Education, in providing member services.
- Project/Fiscal Management to support efforts by district and school members for grant and special project oversight. Services provided by experienced project management and/or fiscal management consultants. Members are required to pay a program management and/or fiscal fee for services.
- Professional Development Support to enhance existing efforts by HSTW NE Ohio Region to offer schools and organizations quality professional development.
- Recognition Banners and Awards to recognize outstanding efforts of schools and school leaders in increasing student achievement and raising graduation rates. Services provided by Trustee awarding recognition banners to member schools and HSTW and Making Middle Grades Work (MMGW) site coordinators.
- Best Practice Newsletters to showcase best practices of HSTW and MMGW member sites in implementing school improvement strategies at local, state and national events. The Network collaborates with HSTW NE Ohio Region in designing and distributing the Best Practice Newsletters.
- Presentation Grants to promote the sharing of exemplar school improvement practices at the Ohio School Improvement Institute and the HSTW Annual Staff Development Conference. Grants are awarded to member schools upon recommendation by HSTW NE Ohio Region and Board of Trustees.
2017-2019 HSTW Ohio Network Contracted Member Services provided to:
Army Education Outreach Program (AEOP)
Akron Public Schools
Cleveland Metropolitan Schools
Northwestern Local Schools, Straight A Rural LDC Grant
Ohio Schools to Watch
Ohio School Improvement Institute